How to Resize Text on Websites on iPhone and iPad？
1. Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Enter a favorite website.
3. Click the "aA" icon to the left of the URL.
4. Lowercase letters will decrease in size, while the "A" symbol will increase the font.
5. The default setting is 100%, but you can reduce it to 50% or increase it up to 300%.
6. Clicking on the font percent sign will return to the original setting and delete your changes.
7. The text zoom function is also optimized for the "Reader View" option.
8. Once the page is open, press and hold the "aA" button to start reading mode.
9. Click the same icon again and you will see the font size button in Reader View.