An infrared thermometer is a very popular temperature measurement instrument. It is a commonly used auxiliary tool in the field of industrial production and biochemical production. With the continuous development of science and technology, infrared thermometers are also constantly being upgraded. Let's take a look at the advantages of infrared thermometers.
1. Non-contact measurement: it does not need to touch the interior or surface of the measured temperature field, so it will not interfere with the state of the measured temperature field, and the thermometer itself is not damaged by the temperature field.
2. Wide measurement range: Because it is a non-contact temperature measurement, the thermometer is not in a higher or lower temperature field, but works under normal temperatures or conditions allowed by the thermometer. Under normal circumstances, it can measure negative tens of degrees to more than 3,000 degrees.
3. Fast temperature measurement: that is, fast response time. As long as the infrared radiation of the target is received, the temperature can be fixed in a short time.
4. High accuracy: Infrared temperature measurement will not destroy the temperature distribution of the object itself like contact temperature measurement, so the measurement accuracy is high.
5. High sensitivity: as long as there is a slight change in the temperature of the object, the radiation energy will change greatly, which is easy to measure. It can perform temperature measurement and temperature distribution measurement of micro temperature field, as well as temperature measurement of moving objects or rotating objects. Safe to use and long service life.