Acid glass glue absorbs moisture in the air and releases ethanol gas during the curing process. It has a fast curing speed and is corrosive to metals. Let's take a look at the uses of acid glass glue.
1. It is suitable for sealing and leak-proofing between metal and plastic, storefront windows, plastics, aluminum alloy doors and windows, skylights, and glass;
2. Can be used to join gaskets on heating and cooling equipment;
3. Suitable for inlaying and filling thin metal sheet stacks, piping networks, and equipment casings;
4. Instantly formed leak-proof pads can be provided for gearboxes, compressors, and pumps;
5. It can be used to seal windows on oven doors, flues on gas appliances, pipe joints, and access doors;
6. Suitable for bonding various interior decorations of automobiles.