The efficacy and role of pumpkin seeds
Many people don't know the efficacy and function of pumpkin seeds, now let's take a look!
1. Pumpkin seeds are good for the human body.
2. The first function of pumpkin seeds is to have a good lactation function.
3. For people with postpartum lack of milk, pumpkin seeds can be properly eaten to promote milk secretion and ensure that the mother has sufficient milk.
4. Pumpkin seeds also have good insecticidal and repellent effects, such as schistosomiasis japonica, hookworms, and roundworms, all of which have a good killing effect.
5. Pumpkin seeds can also be diuretic and reduce swelling, which has a good effect on people with poor kidney metabolism and edema of the lower extremities.
6. Pumpkin seeds are also rich in dietary fiber, which can eliminate toxins in the body and relieve dry stool.