How to relieve pain during menstrual cramps
How to relieve menstrual cramps?
1. Balanced diet: Eat more healthy and nutritious foods, such as vegetables, fruits, chicken, and fish, which are very beneficial to women's health. Eating smaller, frequent meals in your daily diet can help reduce the severity of menstrual cramps.
2. Mineral supplementation: If a woman lacks certain minerals in her body, it will also cause dysmenorrhea or aggravate the degree of dysmenorrhea. Therefore, women must pay attention to supplementing more minerals such as calcium and magnesium, which can help them relieve dysmenorrhea.
3. Avoid caffeine: All foods and drinks that contain caffeine should be avoided. Whether it is coffee, tea, cola, or chocolate, these foods contain a lot of caffeine and can make you nervous. Especially during menstruation, too much tension is the main culprit that causes you to have dysmenorrhea.
4. Alcohol prohibition: If edema occurs during menstruation, alcoholic beverages should be completely prohibited. Because alcohol can aggravate edema. At the same time, alcohol may directly or indirectly affect changes in estrogen levels, disrupting the normal menstrual cycle.
5. Keep warm: Keep warm during menstruation. Keeping your body warm can speed up blood circulation and relax your muscles, especially the cramped and congested pelvis. Wear extra clothes to keep you warm during your period, and drink hot herbal tea or hot lemon juice to make you feel more comfortable.