What is the reason why the rice cooker does not turn on?
I believe everyone is familiar with the rice cooker. When using the rice cooker again, there may be many failures. If you encounter a failure, it is recommended that you find a professional master for maintenance. When the rice cooker is not powered on, we cannot use the rice cooker normally. Next, let me share with you what are the reasons why the rice cooker is not powered on?
1. The rice cooker is not powered on, it may be a quality problem of the rice cooker itself.
2. Damage to the power socket will also cause the rice cooker to not be powered on.
3. Another thing that needs to be checked is the power cord of the rice cooker. There may be a problem with the power cord, which will also cause the rice cooker to not be powered on.
4. Check if the socket is loose.
5. If the insurance is blown, it will also cause the rice cooker to not be powered on, which will have certain safety hazards.