For men, there are not as many cleansing and skin care products as for women, but there is one tool that men must have, and that is a razor. Nowadays, most men have chosen electric shavers, so what is a manual razor? Good or electric?
1. The key to choosing a razor depends on the beard.
2. If the beard is thicker and needs to be shaved every day, you can choose to use a reciprocating electric shaver;
3. If you have few beards and do not need to shave often, you can buy a rotary electric shaver with a relatively large contact surface;
4. For men with thick and long beards, you can buy a three-blade or four-blade rotary electric shaver;
5. If it is a man with a hard board, you can choose a manual shaver;