How to maintain the laptop battery？
1. If the external power supply is used for a long time, it is best to remove the battery. Many friends have not noticed this problem. Not removing the battery when using an external power supply not only affects the battery life but also makes the heat dissipation burden of the notebook computer heavier and shortens the life of the notebook computer;
2. When charging for the first time, you should continuously charge the battery for 12 hours, and fully charge and discharge it 3 times in a cycle to fully wake up the new battery;
3. It is best to turn off the laptop when charging, so that the battery can be fully charged, and do not unplug the power supply in the middle of charging. Power-off charging will shorten the charging time by more than 30% compared with power-on charging and can prolong the life of the battery. It is best to use it after 30 minutes of charging.
4. Prevent exposure to sunlight, prevent moisture, prevent chemical liquid erosion, and avoid short circuits between battery contacts and metal objects. The number of charges and discharge times of lithium batteries is generally not more than 800 times, and each time it is charged, it shortens its life.
5. Regular charge and discharge. Even if the lithium-ion battery without memory effect has a certain inertia effect, if it is not used for a long time, the lithium-ion will lose its activity and need to be reactivated. Therefore, if you do not use the computer for a long time (3 weeks or more) or find that the charging and discharging time of the battery is shortened, the battery should be fully discharged before charging. Generally, it should be fully charged and discharged at least once a month.