Home Healthy Diet Content
What are the staple foods that do not contain starch?
Tips • 2022-07-01 08:07:45 • Healthy Diet • 295
Starch is a high molecular carbohydrate, a polysaccharide composed of a single type of sugar unit. The basic structural unit of starch is α-D-glucopyranose, and the covalent polymer formed by the glycosidic bond after the glucose is removed from the water molecule is the starch molecule. So what are the staple foods that don't contain starch?
1. Soy products: bean curd, bean curd brain, dried bean curd, bean curd skin, bean curd, fermented bean curd, stinky tofu, soy milk, etc.
2. Fish: grass carp, eel, fish, white eel and loach, stick flower fish, etc.
3. Meat: pork, beef, duck, chicken, mutton, etc.
4. Eggs: quail eggs, eggs, duck eggs, goose eggs, etc.
5. Vegetables: green leafy vegetables, spinach, coriander, cucumber, broccoli, onion, etc.