Home Healthy Diet Content

Ate metamorphic flammulina mushroom can poison?

Tips 2022-06-10 09:06:41 Healthy Diet 484

Food poisoning may occur.

Needle mushrooms after deterioration will produce toxic substances, such as bacteria or mold toxins, some metamorphic needle mushroom toxins content is less, or because of the characteristic of the toxic action itself, a small amount of food in the short term does not cause acute poisoning symptoms, but for a long time can cause chronic poisoning, and even can be carcinogenic, teratogenic and mutagenic effects.

Ate metamorphic flammulina mushroom can poison?1

If the toxicity of toxic substances is strong, generally in 2-8 hours, the initial symptoms of poisoning are nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc., and some will have black stool; In severe cases, there will be symptoms of nervous system poisoning, such as headache, dizziness, dysphagia, lockjaw, incontinence, convulsions, etc., to avoid worsening the patient's condition or death.