1. Need above all clean up the garbage on the wood floor first, had better use vacuum cleaner, its can clean up the gap place.
2. Then prepare some soap to dissolve in the water to form soapy water and then wipe it with a clean cloth for the first time, which can remove the stains on the surface.
3. Then prepare a piece of cloth without shedding hair, wipe it with clean water for the second time, and change the water in time to ensure that the floor is clean.
4. And then the floor dry, can proceed to the next operation, otherwise, it is easy to lead to moldy floor insects, affecting the service life.
5. It is suggested that wood floors should be maintained regularly and waxed every three months. Waxing can ensure the smooth surface of wood floors and is not easy to fall into dust.