Deep-fried peanuts are a very common appetizer, and they are also very suitable for drinking. The fried peanuts with the right amount of salt are salty, crispy, and delicious. So how to make fried peanuts crispy and fragrant?
1. Peanuts should be washed with water first, then drained.
2. To fry peanuts in cold oil, the amount of oil should not be too much, as much as usual for cooking.
3. Slowly fry on medium and low heat, stir fry often, don't be lazy, slightly discolored, stir fry for a minute or two when there is a crackling sound. Don't wait until the peanuts turn red, they will be mushy because the peanuts are still heating after they come out of the pot.
4. Sprinkle with salt while it is still hot. Salt dissolves easily when peanuts are hot, but not when cold.
5. Sprinkle with white wine, the peanuts will be more fragrant, not easy to get wet, and keep them crispy longer.