I believe that all my friends are in a particularly beautiful mood after receiving the flowers, but many of them also have a problem at the same time, the bouquets are not well preserved, and the whole bouquets will be discarded. So how to store the packaged bouquet?
1. Putting it in a ventilated and sunny place can maintain the growth of flowers to a certain extent.
2. If possible, place a humidifier near the flowers to keep the air moist to reduce the evaporation of water from the flowers.
3. Adding a preservative to the water of the bouquet can also inhibit the withering of the flowers and prolong the number of days for the flowers to bloom.
4. Remember not to spray water directly on the flowers, this will make the flowers moldy.
5. For well-preserved flowers, they can also be made into dried flowers for preservation.