What are the benefits of drinking leftover tea leaves?
(1) Drinking the remaining wet tea leaves can remove the fishy smell and scallion smell in the container.
(2) Boil an egg with the remaining tea leaves and other seasonings, which are fragrant and delicious.
(3) Scrub greasy pots and bowls, wooden and bamboo tables and chairs with the remaining tea leaves to make the items brighter and cleaner.
(4) Dry the remaining tea leaves and spread them in a damp place to remove moisture.
(5) After drying the remaining tea leaves to remove the powder, put them into a pillow, which has the functions of clearing heat, eliminating fire, improving eyesight, refreshing the brain, and is very soft, especially suitable for the use of computers.
(6) After immersing the remaining tea leaves in water for several days, pour them on the roots of plants, which can promote plant growth, but it is best not to pour the tea leaves into flowerpots, because it is inconvenient to clean, and it will rot, smell and grow insects.
(7) Drinking the remaining tea leaves can feed the newborn silkworms.
(8) Dry the remaining tea leaves and put them in the toilet or ditch to burn and smoke, which can eliminate the stench and have the function of repelling mosquitoes and flies.
(9) Drinking the remaining tea leaves and drying them to make insoles can remove the odor of wet sweat and reduce the trouble of foot odor.
(10) After the finger is burned, soak it in the remaining tea to relieve the burning pain.
(11) Drinking the remaining tea leaves and heating can also remove the choking smoke smell.
(12) Washing hair with the remaining tea leaves can remove dandruff, and relieve itching, and black hair. If you use it to wash your eyebrows often, your eyebrows will become thick and black.
(13) Gargle with the remaining tea to remove bad breath.